Also Available in Spanish.
This course is designed to provide visual and hands-on demonstrations on safe and efficient operation of the Toolcat Utility Work Machine. Highlights of the course include:
• How different terrains can affect the stability of a Toolcat Utility Work Machine
• Relationship between the Loader Rated Operating Capacity, Maximum Cargo Box Load, Trailer Hitch Tongue Weight, Total Rated Capacity
• Understand the front and all-wheel steering system
• Why maintenance is an important factor for safe, efficient and productive operation
• Identify the controls and their functions
• Identify the Toolcat safety features and explain their importance
• Safe entry and exit of the Toolcat
• Reason for changing attachments and the use of the Bob-Tach system
• Fundamentals of safe and efficient maneuvering, traveling, and working with an attachment.
Kit includes DVD, 5 handbooks, 5 course attendance certificates, 5 participation cards, safety manual, and administrator's guide.
This item is NON-RETURNABLE