Norscot Group Inc. is an official licensee of Ariens Company®. The company is privately held with headquarters in Mequon, WI near Milwaukee. Founded in 1970, Norscot specializes in the development of turn-key marketing, promotional product, and brand identity programs for FORTUNE 500 companies.
2. What are my options for ordering?
Orders may be placed through the website.
Faxed to 800.653.4904 (USA & Canada) 262.241.4904 (Worldwide)
Call Customer Service 800.653.3313 (USA & Canada) 262.241.3313 (Worldwide)
3. Which forms of payment are accepted?
We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express. You can also prepay your order with a check or wire transfer. Wire Transfers carry a $ 25.00 banking fee. We can also invoice you with terms providing we have a completed credit application. Call customer service for the credit application. 800-653-3313
4. Will I receive a confirmation of my order?
Orders placed on line will be confirmed electronically. The confirmation includes an order number, the list of items ordered, freight charges, tax if applicable. It does not give you the availability of the items. Orders placed via fax, phone, or email will receive a confirmation via email or fax. Please be sure to provide your contact information.
5. Can I change/add/cancel my order?
We process orders throughout the day to ensure your package is delivered within 5-10 business days for general merchandise. If you need to cancel or reduce the quantity of an item, or change the shipping address please act PROMPTLY by calling Customer Service, 800.653.3313, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST. If you want to add to your order, or increase a quantity please place a new order. Please note that we may not be able to cancel or make changes to your order if it is already in shipping status. But don’t worry you can always call for a Return Authorization within 30 days to send back the merchandise that you didn’t want.
Dealer imprint and custom items may not be cancelled once production has begun. These items are not returnable.
6. How can I check the status of my order?
You can check on line, after login go to “My Account” You can also call Customer Service at 800.653.3313 or 262.241.3313, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST. Please have your order number available.
7. What happens when an item I order is not available?
Orders are automatically marked to ship complete. If an item is not available your order will be held until all merchandise is ready to ship. Multiple shipments incur additional shipping charges.
8. What is the Return Policy?We at Norscot Group, Inc. are confident that our merchandise is the finest available. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may send it back within 30 days from date of purchase for a refund. Returns require authorization, please call Customer Service at 800.821.5580 for a Return Authorization number. Credit is issued to the original form of payment upon receipt of merchandise. Norscot will reimburse for return shipping if the product was defective or damaged upon receipt.
Merchandise returns for reasons of overstock and/or ordering errors may be assessed a restocking fee.
9. What if my order arrives damaged or boxes are missing?
Claims for damage or shortages must be reported to Norscot within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. If the damage or shortage is reported beyond 10 days, there may be no recourse. Shipping companies impose time limits on filing claims.